1-2-1 DDRS Course - Manchester & Derbyshire
When an individual is caught drink driving they often have no thought as to whether they are over the limit and the resultant consequences of their actions.
Some may have caused injury to themselves or others or just simply been routinely stopped by the police. Regardless the impact on their own or others lives has been realised by the time they attend a Bakers Drink Drivers Rehabilitation Course.
Our course is designed to meet certain objectives:
- To identify individual attitudes to drink driving
- To accept responsibility for their actions
- To increase knowledge on the effects of alcohol, both to the body and when driving.
- To change attitudes and empower the student never to drink and drive again.
- The course is run over 3 x 1day sessions and is classroom based. Classroom sizes range from 4 to 12 students
- DDRS courses cannot be delivered over a 3 day consecutive period.